New Year’s Resolution to Quit Smoking – is that about you? Each year, lots of folks make New Year’s resolutions, hoping to spark positive change. The habitual melodies every year comprise a further energetic tactic to well-being and fitness. Still, for the last 10 years most popular New Year Resolution is Quit Smoking
The success rate for New Year Resolution to Quit Smoking
Nevertheless, once the glow of a New Year loses its intensity, many folks fight to bring their plans to reality. Based on a study issued in the Journal of Clinical Psychology, only 46% of individuals who made a New Year’s Resolution to Quit Smoking were positive, and the other 54% failed.
The study also targeted so-called non-resolvers – individuals who did not make a resolution but had a goal they desired to accomplish that year. Only 4% of these folks were able to reach the target.
Obviously, we don’t want to be in the group of individuals that fail to accomplish their objectives and daydreams for 2019, so we’ve assembled a comprehensive plan for succeeding through on your New Year Resolution to Quit Smoking.
Majority of New Year Resolution to Quit Smoking fail. A study from the UK Royal Society of Public Health discovered that “New Year’s Resolution to Quit Smoking is the most problematic promise to preserve.” Another study, performed in the University of Scranton, discovered only 8 percent of individuals who made a New Year’s Resolution to Quit Smoking achieved their final goal. This is well-known in clinical psychology fact termed as “false hope syndrome.”
How to succeed in your New Year’s Resolution in Philadelphia
If you want to apprehend your New Year Resolution to Quit Smoking in 2020 and get rid of cigarettes forever contact Philadelphia Quit Smoking Center or use our online application to schedule your appointment.
At the Philadelphia Quit Smoking Center, we are professionals with many years of experience in the area of addictions. Our Medical Director Victor Tsan is the founder and developer of the Anti-Tobacco treatment that continues to be the most effective in the world and at the same time 100% safe. The treatment includes 3 different approaches combined in one procedure:
Each of them used for the purpose. Acupuncture performs the best detoxification leaving your bloodstream free from any traces of nicotine. Hypnosis fights the habit of smoking and homeopathic remedies prepared from tobacco and lobelia (Indian tobacco) prevent urges for smoking.
If you are serious and really want to achieve your New Year’s Resolution to Quit Smoking contact Philadelphia Quit Smoking Center (267) 403-3085 or schedule the Anti-Tobacco procedure online.