Philadelphia Quit Smoking Center
Quit smoking near me is the most usable keyword on Google when people are searching for smoking cessation services. If you used this criteria in your search you are in the right place. Philadelphia Quit Smoking Center is the subdivision of the highly reputable in the USA and abroad Philadelphia Addiction Center, located in the Northeast region of the City of Brotherly Love.
The team of practitioners led by the Medical Doctor and internationally famous hypnotist Victor Tsan, serves Philadelphians and visitors of the City of Brotherly Love, using only natural, safe, and holistic approaches. Just Google for quit smoking near me or quit smoking Philadelphia and you will find services provided by the practitioners near your place.
40+ years ago, in the former Soviet Union, Dr. Tsan developed his method of treatment for nicotine addiction, which was successfully used for Soviet military pilots first, and then for astronauts.
The method appeared to be very effective and absolutely safe and eventually the rights to use it were adopted by many physicians all over the world.
The treatment was called Anti-Tobacco by the developer of the method, but in the publications, you can find it under “Tsan’s Addiction Treatment” in honor of the physician and developer of the method.
The main strategy of the treatment assumes to cover all possible factors that cause an urge for smoking including:
- Habit (the pattern of having a cigarette between the fingers),
- Suck reflex (the first reflex that develops in the human brain is sucking and that’s what smoking of cigarettes or cigars remind),
- Nicotine in the bloodstream (the more nicotine you have in your body, the stronger urges to smoke are similar to drug addiction.)
- Temporary blood vessel dilatation.
- Temporary relaxation.
Tsan’s Addiction Treatment consists of 3 major components:
- Hypnosis – used to beat the habit and suck reflex and at the same time to increase patients’ willpower and desire;
- Acupuncture – is a fast and effective detoxification method that removes all traces of nicotine from the bloodstream and thus significantly reducing the urge to inhale a cigarette smoke;
- Homeopathy – fights dependency of the patient’s body from nicotine, makes the process painless and smooth.
Victor Tsan, MD has academical and clinical experience and well-known in the addiction industry for his treatment of alcoholism using French-made Esperal microchip implant.
The combination of Dr. Tsan’s medical skills with his congenital ability to hypnotize make this center #1 Quit Smoking Center in Philadelphia and vicinities.
To book your appointment for Anti-Tobacco treatment at the Philadelphia Quit Smoking Center contact us (267) 403-3085 or use our on-line scheduling application.